Right off the bat, I think this is a little silly and playing a little too much chicken little. In Firefox 2, Google’s new “safe browsing” features seem to have more than a few folks ticked off. Why? It is because Google will control the list of Web sites that may be “miscreants”. So we want fixes to the problem, but we don’t want one person to be solving the problem? This is like calling a plumber to fix a leak and telling him to bring three or four buddies to make sure he did his job right.
Is Firefox 2.0 a Google Mole?
Jun/01 in Security
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Eleventh hour Lodge Booking: Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of ...
- Neila: For signature we use Brandmymail ( http://www.bran...
- Bryan Price: If you run the Nightly Firefox version, this no lo...
- jminfun: Doesn't work for FF 16...
- Albert: Firefox 20.0: It does not say: Move or resize e...