Looks like the big Firefox story of the day is that they are suffering from growing pains?
I really hope that now Firefox has a decent market size that everybody doesn’t start to turn on them for the next “new great hope”. Then again, that’s how much of the media works and part of the reason for Firefox’s rise in the first place. Ah well, enjoy the links.
- Tutorial Ninja Teaches You The Ways of Firefox Keywords
- Deactivating The Pre-Loading Of Websites In Mozilla Fixefox
- Firefox faces Growing Pains (Insert 1st Alan Thicke Joke Here!)
- Disable Auto Play on YouTube With TubeStop
- NYT Firefox Growing Pans Story (Put 2nd Alan Thicke Joke Here!)
- What It Often Takes to Get Code into Mozilla
If you have any more interesting ones be sure to send them my way.