Remember the 10 freshest YouTube Scripts? Well thanks to a few reader submissions and a little more searching on my own I have found a few more to share with you that are well worth trying if your a fan of Greasemonkey and/or YouTube.
1. Add Link to HD Video on YouTube – Simply adds a link to the higher resolution version of a video.
2. Download ANY Video from YouTube – Download the video as a MP4 file.
3. Yet Another YouTube alternate Player – Replaces YouTube’s flash player with http://mplayerplug-in.sf.net.
4. YouTube “Lights Out” – Dim everything on the page except for the video.
5. Hide comments from YouTube videos – Hide YouTube comments, replaces them with a link just in case you do want to read them.
6. YouTube More Info Auto-click – Always get all the description when watching a video via YouTube.
7. YouTube+ – Optimizes YouTube for bigger resolutions and gives you the opportunity to hide various sections of the video playback page, disable autoplay, enable HD and download videos.
8. YouTube Loop – Make your video keep playing for ever and ever.
Did I miss your favorite? Leave a comment and let me know!