Some time ago, I told you about my favorite tutorial for people wanting to know how to build their own Firefox theme. I am happy to say that the twisted-one himself, TwisterMc has updated his digital class in Firefox design to cover Firefox 3.
There are a few requirements, such as getting your own unique UUID, giving TwisterMc some credit, and coming up with something original – but those are easily done in exchange for the knowledge you will be receiving.
Some of the tutorials covered are:
– Packaging Firefox Themes
– Creating Your Themes’ Identity & Install Files
– Graphics Editing for Firefox Themes
– Custom Firefox Toolbar Buttons
– Customizing Toolbar Backgrounds
– Submitting Your Theme to Mozilla
– Customize Firefox’s Scrollbar
– Changing Fonts & Colors in Firefox Themes
– User Generated Q&A
Check it all out here:
Big thanks to TwisterMc for updating this for all of us to enjoy. Know of anymore theme resources or tutorials out there?