Can you believe that is Google Reader? Nah, me neither. There has to be some sort of oddball voodoo magic going on here, right? What? You say it is a Greasemonkey script? Helvetireader breaks Google Reader down to just the things you need. I true, “Woah, that is awesome” fashion – the userscript creator also encourages people to customize the CSS and make it their own. (found via Lifehacker)
A New (Simple) Face for an Old Google Reader
Dec/03 in Greasemonkey
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Eleventh hour Lodge Booking: Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of ...
- Neila: For signature we use Brandmymail ( http://www.bran...
- Bryan Price: If you run the Nightly Firefox version, this no lo...
- jminfun: Doesn't work for FF 16...
- Albert: Firefox 20.0: It does not say: Move or resize e...