There is a lot you can do with Firefox when it comes to the mouse. Now, most of the time people focus on all the keyboard shortcuts you can do with Firefox – however, the mouse shortcuts are equally as cool.
Here are six of my favorite Firefox mouse shortcuts for you to remember:
- Middle click on a link (will open in new tab)
- Holding the Shift key and scrolling down (takes you to the previous page)
- Holding the Shift key and scrolling up (takes you to the next page)
- Holding the Ctrl key and scrolling up (increases text size)
- Holding the Ctrl key and scroll down (decreases text size)
- Middle clicking on a tab (closes that tab)
Have any other Firefox mouse shortcuts you hold near and dear to your heart? Leave them in the comments and let us know your favorites that you use in your everyday browsing.