One thing that sort of bugs me about Firefox is there is no real way to tell the difference between your active tab and your non-active tabs, other than a slight change in the background color. The User Style, FF3+ Increase active tab minimum width, will allow you to increase the minimum width of the active tab to make it stand out a little more.
Archive | May, 2011
Need to customize how many tabs you see in your Firefox window? Custom Tab Width is a really neat add-on for Firefox that makes doing this task really easy. It lets you customize the minimum and maximum tab width. Once installed, you simply need to go into the options for the add-on itself and then set the min number for the minimum size in pixels and the max number as the maximum number of pixels.
Tired of opening new tabs or going back and forth between pages when you are searching for content? KwiClick hopes to make your life a whole lot simpler. This extension for Firefox will super charge your searching habits in Firefox and in turn save you some time too.
Before Firefox 4, the menu items for the browser – such as File, Edit, View, History and more were all over the place. After Firefox 4 was released though, Mozilla simplified the menu toolbar and dumped everything under the Firefox button. What if you want things to be even more compact than that? Then you need to pick up Compact Menu 2.
While someday we may look back at the Firefox 4 layout and miss it too – some people out there are still missing the good ol’ Firefox 1.5 theme and layout for Firefox. If you want to recapture the magic of when you probably first tried the revolutionary Firefox web browser – then check out Winestripe Realfox 4.
Keeping everything synced up is rather easy these days, thanks to great new features like the sync option built into Firefox 4. However, even after it has been set up – how do you get the most out of it? You could sync your desktop browser settings, bookmarks and passwords up with your cell phone. Let me show you how to securely access your Firefox history, bookmarks, tabs and passwords on the go.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....