Every so often, a program we install will substitute an unwanted toolbar or default search engine in Firefox and we do not want it there. What is a Firefox user to do? All you need to do is follow a few simple steps and keep a few things in mind next time you install a third party program or visit an unfamiliar website.
Archive | April, 2012
Would you like for Firefox to look a little more like Maxthon 3? Then look no further than the MX3 theme for Firefox. This theme brings the look of the Maxthon browser to Mozilla. I do have to say, although I have never really liked Maxthon for functionality – it does have a pretty interface.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....