Every so often, a program we install will substitute an unwanted toolbar or default search engine in Firefox and we do not want it there. What is a Firefox user to do? All you need to do is follow a few simple steps and keep a few things in mind next time you install a third party program or visit an unfamiliar website.
Archive | April, 2012
Would you like for Firefox to look a little more like Maxthon 3? Then look no further than the MX3 theme for Firefox. This theme brings the look of the Maxthon browser to Mozilla. I do have to say, although I have never really liked Maxthon for functionality – it does have a pretty interface.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Eleventh hour Lodge Booking: Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of ...
- Neila: For signature we use Brandmymail ( http://www.bran...
- Bryan Price: If you run the Nightly Firefox version, this no lo...
- jminfun: Doesn't work for FF 16...
- Albert: Firefox 20.0: It does not say: Move or resize e...