Firefox Facts Feedback Wanted!

Hello all, I have a short and simple personal message to toss in with our regular scheduled postings.  I know for a few months back there, the number of posts here really fell a little flat while I dealt with a number of personal issues and triumphs.

Since then though, I have tried to cut back on the fluff and stick to a strict number of topics and posts a week.  What I would like to know from you is what would you like to see more of?  Every so often I see a comment or e-mail saying they are not happy with the level of content, so please use today’s post as a chance to give me such feedback so I can continue to keep you all happy with the content I put out here personally for all of you.

Feel free to send your feedback in as a comment on this post via FirefoxFacts.com or hit me up on Twitter or our Facebook Fan Page.  Thank you all for the years of support, it is greatly appreciated!

, , , ,

8 Responses to Firefox Facts Feedback Wanted!

1. Slartibartfarst Feb/04 at 6:14 am #

Keep it up. Steady as she goes. I have FFF feed into my Google Reader, and always read it. Sometimes quite useful, sometimes not, but always relevant.

• Mitch Feb/04 at 7:24 am #

Thanks for the feedback on this – greatly appreciated! :)

2. mikolajl Feb/04 at 7:30 am #

Same here.
    It would be hard to specify what would interest me the most, because what I find most interesting are subjects that I am not aware of.
    And this site delivers it.

• Mitch Feb/04 at 7:51 am #

Thank you for taking a few to give me feedback here. I’ll do my best to keep coming up with unique posts that I think the masses at large will find useful. Some days it is just easier to find that than others. :)

3. Diane Walace Feb/04 at 8:46 am #

I always read the Firefox Facts and have put many of the things I learn to use and I am always happy to learn more about my favorite browser. Sometimes the content is not relevant to me or my work, but I still learn something new that I might be able to share with someone else. Then I tell them about the Firefox Facts that teaches me more than I could ever learn on my own. Keep up the good work. I’d certainly miss your great teachings if you gave this up, but I know a lot of hard work goes into what you do. I certainly appreciate it, for I could never learn some of the things I have if not for you!!!

• Mitch Feb/05 at 7:31 am #

Thank you Diane, really appreciate the in-depth views you provided me on this. Sometimes it is nice to know somebody is just out there reading things. :)

4. Gary Mugford Feb/05 at 1:08 pm #

Honestly, no blog is perfect every post. Striving for that goal is fine, as long as the creator understands it’s a sisyphean task. This blog is worth looking at every post, investing time in more than a few. It’s a place that provides treasures far more often than even you probably think. As the preceding commenters have said, stay the course. Thank YOU for your diligence.

• Mitch Feb/06 at 7:36 am #