Are you using Firefox’s built in Sync feature? This great addition to the Firefox browser will keep your addons, bookmarks, passwords, preferences, history and tabs in sync between multiple computers or machines. However, once you get it set up – it can be hard to find out where you need to go to access it or change your settings.
You can do this from within Firefox or from the web. I will go over both methods here:
- Launch Firefox.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Click on the Sync icon. The Sync preferences panel appears.
- Open a browser.
- Go to https://account.services.mozilla.com.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Login. Your Firefox Sync account management portal will load.
Hope these steps come in handy the next time you need to access your Sync setting from within Firefox.