Work with a lot of tabs? Then you have probably seen the All Tabs menu (the menu at the right of the tabs bar) a whole lot. This bar allows you to manipulate tabs – but there isn’t too much you can do by default. One add-on that changes that is called All Tabs Helper. It gives you much more functionality to this heavily used Firefox feature.
Here are some of the features that this extension sports:
- Page up/page down/home/end for quick scrolling of All Tabs menu
- Option to open new tab next to the currently selected one
- Ability to limit the width of the All Tabs menu
- When opening All Tabs menu, list autoscrolls to display current tab
- Can switch to search mode just by typing (while All Tabs menu is open)
- Hide Firefox items which show up at the top of the All Tabs menu, such as Tab Groups
- Don’t load tabs until selected option available on all versions from Firefox 5 and up
- Load all tabs
- Unload all tabs
- Load/unload groups of selected tabs
- Unloaded tabs are decorated using a grey-out affect, both in the All Tabs menu, and the Tabs Bar
- Option of a simpler styling of the buttons in the All Tabs menu header
Want to give this add-on a shot? You can download it from the Firefox Add-ons website.