Tried Google’s Chrome browser and now you want to come back to Firefox? Mozilla makes it really easy to take your bookmarks from Chrome and import them into Firefox. Here is a quick step by step guide on how to get all your Chrome to Firefox bookmark importing done.
- Click on the Bookmarks icon in Firefox, or click on the Firefox button and go to Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks
- From the toolbar in the Library window, click Import and Backup and choose Import Data from Another Browser…
- You’ll see the Import Wizard window popup next. You want to select Chrome and then click the button labeled Next.
- You can then select the type of data you wish to import from Chrome to Firefox. You can import cookies, history and bookmarks.
- Finally, click the button labeled, Finish and the process should be complete.
If you are having a hard time locating your bookmarks after they have been imported, it is because Chrome defaults to saving bookmarks in its bookmarks toolbar, you should be able to find your imported bookmarks in a folder named From Google Chrome in the Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar.