The BYTubeD add-on for Firefox will let you download a ton of videos from YouTube, all within a matter of minutes. All you need to do is collect the links for the videos you want to download and let this great extension do the rest of the work.
Here are some of the great features of BYTubeD:
- Helps in batch downloading YouTube videos;
- Can grab YouTube video links from: any web page, a local HTML or text file and system clipboard;
- Can be used to download YouTube Playlists (as a by-product of the ability to batch download);
- Formats Supported: FLV, MP4, WebM, 3GP (subject to availability);
- Qualities Supported: 144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p HD, 1080p HD, Original (subject to availability);
- Can download subtitles in the chosen language, if available.
- Can be used in combination with download managers like DownThemAll;
To use the add-on, just go to any page that has YouTube video links, right click on the page and then left click on BYTubeD. Once that has been done, a window will appear showing all the video titles found on that page. Pick the ones you want and start your downloading.
You can pick up BYTubeD from the Firefox Add-ons website.