Wish the Firefox location bar had a little more of a Breadcrumb display? The Location Bar Enhancer changes the Location Bar of Firefox into a Breadcrumb display with rich and interactive features.
Here are some of the main features that the Location Bar Enhancer has to offer:
Displays the url in Breadcrumb Trail manner.
- If the size of the Location Bar is so small that even one breadcrumb cannot fit into it (for example on Google Reader), the normal url will be shown instead of a blank Location Bar with a left arrow in the starting.
- Visually marks anchor tags and queryStrings for easy identification
- Provides easy to access context menu for each part reachable via right click on the text or left click on the arrow
- Quickly access the original url in plain text, either by clicking on the right of the last part, or Ctrl+(Hover/Mouse Move) on any part.
Pretty cool, right? Each url part contains a drop down menu which displays top 15 results from user history based on the sub-url of that part and also contains buttons to perform the following actions:
- Copy the address of the page (either till the part, or full).
- Edit the selected part.
- Add another part after the selected part
- Delete the part and load the resultant address
Want to learn more? You can download the Location Bar Enhancer from the Firefox Add-ons website.