Now you can easily take control over all things YouTube! Tube Enhancer Plus is a great add-on for Firefox that gives you a lot of more tools to use while surfing YouTube. It adds a button under almost all the YouTube videos, the channels, and the playlists. It also adds a button to your browser, on the right side of the search-field, that allows you to open the sidebar without the need to go on YouTube to do it. If the location does not suit you, you can move this button anywhere you want.
Here are some of the features:
- Block ads displayed before and inside videos.
- Download videos in various formats: 3GP, FLV, MP4, WebM, and more…
- Convert videos to MP3 and AAC (Windows Users only).
- Automatically play videos in HD or any other preferred format.
- Turn on/off autoplay.
- Watch the YouTube Top Music Videos of any country in sidebar.
- Save your favorite videos and playlists, and watch them in sidebar.
- Dim the lights around videos for a comfortable watching.
- Loop videos.
- Use any custom style to change the way YouTube looks.
From head to toe, this is one of the best YouTube add-ons out there for Firefox and it doesn’t come with the sneaky ads and advertisements you see with some of the YouTube add-ons for Firefox. You can pick up Tube Enhancer Plus from the Firefox Add-ons website.