Do you enjoy tabbed browsing? Are you annoyed when Firefox is able to display just 7 or 8 tabs (and two scroll arrows) in the tab bar? This simple yet powerful add-on allows your tabs to shrink to a smaller size before going into overflow.
Here are the features of Prevent Tab Overflow:
- Disable tab open/close animations – for quicker tab resizing
- Hide blank tab favicons – save precious space for the tab title
- Hide close button from active tab; OFF by default
- Slimmer pinned tabs – may be very useful if you have lots of pinned tabs.
- Dim pending tabs – easily identify unloaded tabs
- Reduce Firefox button width – save precious space in the tab bar; OFF by default
Want to learn more? You can pick up the Prevent Tab Overflow add-on for Firefox from the Firefox Add-ons website.