Reloaded Plus makes a lot of user-configurable changes to the behavior of the Firefox “Reload” button. If you like to make little tweaks to your browser to make your life easier, this add-on gives you that ability. The reload button is about to get a lot more functional.
Here are some of the changes you can make:
- Left Mouse (or F5) = Standard Reload
- Ctrl+LMouse (or Ctrl+F5) = Override Cache
- Alt+LMouse (or Alt+F5) = Load Missing Images
- Shift+LMouse (or Shift+F5) = Google Cache
- Middle Mouse = Standard Reload (new tab)
- Ctrl+MMouse = Override Cache (new tab)
- Alt+MMouse = Reload All Tabs
- Shift+MMouse = Google Cache (new tab)
Other available actions include “Reload Non-Pinned Tabs”, “Reload Pinned Tabs”, “Reload Unsuccessful Tabs”, and “Set/Clear Retry Interval”. These actions can be swapped in via the configuration dialog or accessed via context menu. Want to learn more? Pick up Reload Plus from the Firefox Add-ons website.