Want to hide the pesky toolbars in Firefox? The add-on, Toolbar Autohide, enables automatic hiding of toolbars (tabs, navigation, bookmarks and add-on bar) via context menu options. When hiding, toolbars will appear when the mouse is at the top of the window or when activated by keyboard (e.g. Ctrl-l, Ctrl-k, F10).
Here are a few more features of Toolbar Autohide:
- Always show tabs and autohide other toolbars
- Option to show when a tab title has changed
- Option to show on events such as tab change and URL change
- Configurable transition times for appearing / disappearing
- Configurable delay before hiding
- Showing Firefox menu button or bar in fullscreen (Windows)
- Showing add-on bar in fullscreen
- Auto-hiding the add-on bar
Want to learn more? You can pick up Toolbar Autohide from the Firefox Add-ons website.