Copy a page’s details such as its link, title, URL and HTML source with one click so you can paste it anywhere else such as emails, documents, blogs and forums. Copy details of a single page or all open tabs and format text as plain text or HTML.
Here are the features of this add-on for Firefox:
- Copy a site’s details such as its link, title or URL to the clipboard with one click, ready to paste in any other application.
- Contains pre-built templates for common purposes, including copying the title as a link, Wiki-format links, BBCode links and more.
- Copy details across all tabs in the active window or all windows, with the ability to customize how templates appear. See the Copy All Tabs Options.
- Copy selected text as plain text. See More Template Ideas for how to do this.
- Copy a page’s URL with one key (Ctrl+Shift+U).
- Copy HTML source of the whole document or just the selection.
- Put templates you frequently use in the main context menu so they’re one click away
- Assign keyboard shortcuts to frequently used templates so they’re one key away (Note: Keyconfig is required if you want to manage shortcuts).
- Create new templates with lots of variables to choose from.
Want to learn more about this add-on? You can pick it up at the Firefox Add-ons website.