WATS is a SiteCatalyst HTTP monitor for Firefox. This add-on allows to visualize requests sent from websites to SiteCatalyst servers. It aims to make the testing process of the SiteCatalyst implementations easier.
Here are some of the key features of this add-on:
- SiteCatalyst requests variables visualization.
- SiteCatalyst requests history section.
- SiteCatalyst requests history filter (filtered by reportSuiteID).
- Descriptions can be set on SiteCatalyst variables.
- Cookies set by the SiteCatalyst URL can be manipulated.
- SiteCatalyst data can be exported into several formats.
- Interface can be detached from a sidebar to an independent window.
Want to learn more about this helpful tool? You can pick up the WATS add-on for Firefox from the Firefox Add-ons website.