Bring your bookmarks into view with just a gesture. Move the sidebar across the screen. Open a different sidebar by just clicking its title. And more! Keeps your sidebar simple and quick to access!
Here are some of the main features of OmniSidebar:
- Move the sidebar to the left or to the right of the screen
- Save toolbox space by keeping sidebar toolbar buttons in the sidebar itself and toggling it with a single OmniSidebar button.
–This button is updated accordingly to warn you when you have new feeds (Feed Sidebar) or changed webpages (Update Scanner) if those buttons are in the sidebar toolbar
– You have to drag the toolbar buttons you want to the sidebar toolbar in the customize dialog as it doesn’t include any buttons by default, just like you would to any other toolbar.
- Open mini panel by right-clicking or Ctrl + left-clicking (Command + left-clicking on Mac) the OmniSidebar button.
– This mini panel is a quick way to access the controllers of your sidebar when it is closed, without having to open it.
– If you have toolbar buttons in the sidebar toolbar, these will be shown in the top of the mini panel.
– If the sidebar title menu option is enabled, the mini panel will also have a list of all the available sidebars to open.
Sound interesting to you? You can pick up the OmniSidebar from the Firefox Add-ons website.