FireGestures is a customizable mouse gestures extension which enables to execute various commands and user scripts with six types of gestures.
Here are the different mouse gestures you can use to execute various commands:
- Mouse Gestures (Move mouse with holding right-click)
- Wheel Gestures (Scroll wheel with holding right-click)
- Rocker Gestures (Left-click with holding right-click and vice versa)
- Keypress Gestures (Mouse gesture with holding Ctrl / Shift key)
- Tab Wheel Gestures (Scrolling wheel on the tab bar)
- Swipe Gestures (3 or 4 fingers multi-touch on Mac’s trackpad)
Additionally, you can install and make your own scripts to add functions. Want to try out FireGestures? You can pick up this add-on at the Firefox Add-ons website.