Tabulous is meant to be a plugin that will save you days and days of remembering what information you read where, and at which line.
The right menu bar comprises of :
- Grid – shows all the images of the saved tabs, clicking on one will load up the page
- Calendar – shows how many tabs were saved each day, click one will show the tabs saved that specific day
- Details – shows information about all the tabs, allowing you to save notes per tab, or actually deleting tabs
- Recycle bin – allows you to permanently delete tabs or restore them
- Tools – gives you the ability to export and re-import tabulouses, or export tabulouses as an HTML file
- About – credits to former and current developers
Want to learn more about this add-on? Check out Tabulous at the Firefox Add-ons website.