YouTube Control Center is an open-source project that aims to enhance the overall YouTube experience by providing the end user with more control in what the playback process is concerned.
Here are some of the features and enhancements this add-on brings to YouTube:
- Set preferred playback quality for all videos
- Set preferred video playback volume for all videos
- Control autoplay behavior of the YouTube player
- Control autobuffer behavior of the YouTube player
- Auto pause all YouTube players when a new player starts playing
- Show video annotations on the player
- Show video controls on player
- Autohide video controls after a video begins playing
- Play a single video in loop mode
- Change video player theme
Get the YouTube Control Center add-on from the Firefox Add-ons website.