URL MultiCopy allows saving of links multiple times from multiple locations and then pasting all to the Clipboard. It does not interfere with normal copy/paste functions until data is saved to clipboard.
Here are some of the features of this extension:
- Works on any site or local files opened by the browser
- Works with Text URLs, Hyperlinks and Right-Clicked single links
- Grabs URLs from mixed text & Hyperlinks (exact selection not necessary)
You can even do a select all (Ctrl + a) to grab all links of a page.
- Restarting Firefox or computer does not affect the saved data
- Context menu and keyboard shortcut (Ctrl +shift +F7)
- Context menu is disabled when not active (instead of hidden)
- Link filtering of relative URLs
- Removes duplicate URLs
- Sorts URLs alphabetically
- Pop-up notification on adding links plus the total saved, and on pasting to clipboard
- Localization (en-US for now until more are provided)
- Option to paste into Textarea added (v1.1)
- Added processing of text selection inside a Textarea (v1.2)
Want to learn more? You can check out URL MultiCopy at the Firefox Add-ons website.