You know and I know it, MySpace is ugly as hell and filled with a lot of ugly Web pages. Even the basic design of MySpace is down right unusable at times. So why use it? Well, everybody and their grandmother is on there, so it is still a good way to stay in touch [...]
Search results for "greasemonkey"
This is one Firefox extension that I can’t belive I haven’t talked about before. For the five people who don’t know about Greasemonkey, I’ll try to be informative and cover all the bases. The best way to sum it up is that Greasemonkey delivers you tiny extensions inside an extension. [Learn More About Greasemonkey!]
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Eleventh hour Lodge Booking: Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of ...
- Neila: For signature we use Brandmymail ( http://www.bran...
- Bryan Price: If you run the Nightly Firefox version, this no lo...
- jminfun: Doesn't work for FF 16...
- Albert: Firefox 20.0: It does not say: Move or resize e...