There are millions of different forums out there. I am sure you might belong to one or two of them. Have you ever noticed they use funny code when it comes to adding bold text or links to a post? Well now with this Firefox extension, posting on forums will become a little more user friendly.
Archive | Usability RSS feed for this section
Looking at pictures and graphics through our browsers is one of the small joys in life that many of us take for granted. There are other ways of viewing those graphics, and you don’t have to keep them in the browser to do so. Image Assistant helps you bring those pictures into another program.
I haven’t really understood or liked a lot of the games that have been built in as extensions for Firefox. For those folks out there who actually like to break out into a random game or two, there is Froggr.
Froggr is a clone of the classic Frogger game. The thing that is different here is they took the last vowel out of the name, which makes it ten times more fun.
This is one Firefox extension that I can’t belive I haven’t talked about before. For the five people who don’t know about Greasemonkey, I’ll try to be informative and cover all the bases. The best way to sum it up is that Greasemonkey delivers you tiny extensions inside an extension.
When using Firefox, do you like for your navigation to flow from one option to the next? Some people get annoyed with the extension’s popup box to edit your options. Well, now you don’t need to worry about that box anymore. Options Menu lets you go with the flow.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Keylogger Nov/29
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....