Where exactly would you like to put that bookmark? If you’re in a hurry, and currently in the folder you need to bookmark a link in – you can pickup the Add Bookmark Here 2 add-on for Firefox to get the job done.
This extension adds a new menu item when you right-click any of your bookmark folders to allow you to bookmark your current web site you are viewing into that folder. Here are a few more features to get excited about.
- Expand all fields of bookmark popup panel.
- Allow customize the position of “Add Bookmark Here” & “Open All Tabs”
- Allow to add bookmarks from the top of Bookmark Menu.
- Allow to insert a bookmark by using right-click on a bookmark.
- Auto remember last selected folder when you bookmark a page
- New option: Don’t show the Edit Dialog when I add a bookmark.
- New option: Click the Bookmark Star once to show the Edit Dialog.
This is a small change that really does make bookmarking just a little easier. You can pick up Add Bookmark Here 2 on the Firefox Add-ons web site.