Need to customize how many tabs you see in your Firefox window? Custom Tab Width is a really neat add-on for Firefox that makes doing this task really easy. It lets you customize the minimum and maximum tab width. Once installed, you simply need to go into the options for the add-on itself and then set the min number for the minimum size in pixels and the max number as the maximum number of pixels.
Tag Archives | bigger
Resizing your browser window. This isn’t just something that web designers need – I think we all move our windows around the screen from time to time. Sometimes, just to let you in on a little secret… I do it just for the fun of it.
Firesizer is an extension for Firefox that will let you pre-set a series of browser sizes so you can quickly jump from one to the other. Here is a little more information about the extention:
Provides a menu and status bar to resize the window dimensions to a specific size. Unlike other similar extensions, this one sets the size of the *entire window*, not just the HTML area.
Nobody is going to claim this extension is reinventing the wheel, but it is a small extension that does what it sets out to do. As long as you can get that much done, your alright in my book.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Keylogger Nov/29
- Twoo Nov/28
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....