Need to take a break? The Take A Break add-on for Firefox will help remind you when it is time to take a break when you are browsing around the Web. For people like me that work from home – this is a handy little tool to have to remind me when I need to get up and stretch my legs.
Tag Archives | break
Working in front of a computer for most of your day can really take a toll on you. If you depend on being able to sit there at the desk and type all day long – then you might want to make sure you take care of yourself and prevent dangerous ailments like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The StretchClock add-on for Firefox will remind you when it is time to get up and take a short break.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Tube Enhancer Plus May/09