Looking for a way to make some extra cash? Mozilla has expanded their bounty program for finding flaws in Mozilla-based products (like Firefox and Thunderbird) to their websites and web applications too. You can earn anywhere between $500 to $3,000 for bugs you find that are high severity or critical vulnerabilities.
Tag Archives | bugs
The FireBug Firefox extension would be a handy one for any Web developer to pick up and use.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- F.B. Purity May/23
- MinimizeToTray Revived May/22
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15