Gitcolony QA plugin helps developers and QA teams report bugs and issues, and manage the automatic testing process without leaving the browser.
Tag Archives | bugs
Looking for a way to make some extra cash? Mozilla has expanded their bounty program for finding flaws in Mozilla-based products (like Firefox and Thunderbird) to their websites and web applications too. You can earn anywhere between $500 to $3,000 for bugs you find that are high severity or critical vulnerabilities.
This week went by too quickly, so the links are not plentiful – but they are good. You come here for the quality though and not the numbers right?
- Spread Firefox – Hint at Things to Come With New Theme!
- Clear Firefox Caches to Recover Memory
- A first look at the Firefox 3 visual refresh for Linux
- Mozilla Won’t Fix 80% of Firefox 3.0’s Bugs
- The Shape of Things to Come?
As always, if you have a headline or two to send my way, feel free to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll take the best of the best, and leave out the rest.
The FireBug Firefox extension would be a handy one for any Web developer to pick up and use.