I love how the Mozilla peeps can come up with and idea for a contest, and it does really just seem cooler because they are doing it. The latest from Spread Firefox is a Firefox 3 T-Shirt Contest. You can show your creativity and help promote Firefox 3 all at the same time.
The winner of the contest will get:
- Worldwide recognition for designing the official Firefox 3 T-Shirt featured in the Mozilla Store.
- A free Firefox 3 T-Shirt to show off your winning design.
- $250 gift voucher to Amazon.com.
4 runners up will receive:
- A free Firefox 3 T-Shirt with the winning design.
- A $50 gift voucher to Amazon.com.
Check out the official page for the rules for submission.
Looks like there will be two rounds of voting, one for weeding out the field by Mozilla and the second round will be decided by the public. Submission deadline is Sunday March 16th 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) so get to work!