I have only seen a handful of Firefox 2 tweak guides, but I have a feeling over time there might be more. One that caught my eye as I was going through my feeds this morning was CyberNet’s Updated Guide On Firefox 2 Tweaks. The folks over at CyberNet have pretty much covered all the well known tweaks as well as a few I had not seen before. If you want to do a little more customization to your Firefox browser, it is worth checking out.
Tag Archives | customization
I know the first thought that comes to mind is, why would you want to?” but there are some good reasons. Maybe you could sneak Firefox onto somebody’s system (for their own protection, of course) using this series of tips, extensions and themes? Maybe you really like the Internet Explorer interface?
No matter what the reason is, firefoxie.net has got the steps on how to do it.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Eleventh hour Lodge Booking: Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of ...
- Neila: For signature we use Brandmymail ( http://www.bran...
- Bryan Price: If you run the Nightly Firefox version, this no lo...
- jminfun: Doesn't work for FF 16...
- Albert: Firefox 20.0: It does not say: Move or resize e...