I have only seen a handful of Firefox 2 tweak guides, but I have a feeling over time there might be more. One that caught my eye as I was going through my feeds this morning was CyberNet’s Updated Guide On Firefox 2 Tweaks. The folks over at CyberNet have pretty much covered all the well known tweaks as well as a few I had not seen before. If you want to do a little more customization to your Firefox browser, it is worth checking out.
Tag Archives | customization
I know the first thought that comes to mind is, why would you want to?” but there are some good reasons. Maybe you could sneak Firefox onto somebody’s system (for their own protection, of course) using this series of tips, extensions and themes? Maybe you really like the Internet Explorer interface?
No matter what the reason is, firefoxie.net has got the steps on how to do it.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....