With most modern browsers, the idea of having pop-up advertisements is a thing of the past. However, sometimes you do need to see a pop-up window. Most often I see this with websites that have old membership areas that haven’t been updated in a long time. I also have this problem on my bank’s website too. So how can you tell Firefox to let certain domains show pop-up windows?
Tag Archives | exceptions
Firefox should remember passwords by default. If you have turned off or disabled this feature though, it might not. Every so often, I need to use the Firefox password manager to remember a password, and it seems that for the life of me I can not get it to do it. What might be the problem? Check your exceptions!
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Eleventh hour Lodge Booking: Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of ...
- Neila: For signature we use Brandmymail ( http://www.bran...
- Bryan Price: If you run the Nightly Firefox version, this no lo...
- jminfun: Doesn't work for FF 16...
- Albert: Firefox 20.0: It does not say: Move or resize e...