While someday we may look back at the Firefox 4 layout and miss it too – some people out there are still missing the good ol’ Firefox 1.5 theme and layout for Firefox. If you want to recapture the magic of when you probably first tried the revolutionary Firefox web browser – then check out Winestripe Realfox 4.
Tag Archives | firefox 1.5
Want to take Firefox 3 back to a simpler time? With the Winstripe Modernized theme for Firefox, you can make it look like Firefox 1.5.
There are a lot of people out there that still enjoy the “good ol’ days” of Firefox, and with this theme, you can re-live your memories while still getting all the benefits of the Firefox 3 upgrade. Personally, I like this theme icons at least, a lot more than I do the current Firefox default theme. Maybe I too am one of those who has an emotional bond with this previous version of the browser.
Oh how many hours we spent together, and long long nights. It seems like it was only yesterday I first glanced my eyes on your little house home icon.. thingy?
Here are some special features of the theme:
- URL Dropmarker has been Removed (check here if you need it)
- The Stop and Reload buttons have been merged to save space
- URL bar is colored green if the SSL cert is safe, yellow if weak and red it broken.
- All Menus have Icons
- Increased Font Size for the Menu Bar
- Active Tabs now Have an Orange Border Line
Take a trip back to Firefox’s past and pickup the Winstripe Modernized theme at the Firefox Add-ons site.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- AutoProxy Dec/12
- Search Engine That Does NOT Track You Dec/11
- MEGA Dec/10
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....