Reloaded Plus makes a lot of user-configurable changes to the behavior of the Firefox “Reload” button. If you like to make little tweaks to your browser to make your life easier, this add-on gives you that ability. The reload button is about to get a lot more functional.
Tag Archives | hotkey
Well I got my first request, and I am going to do my best to get it answered. Chris in Georgia writes:
When I’m forced to use IE, I use a ‘skin’ called Greenbrowser. It includes a great feature that allows me to hotkey it to minimized, using “CTRL `” I’ve searched and searched for something like it for Firefox (including searching on Firefox Facts). I’ve also searched for the ability to set up custom hotkeys in FF, to no avail. Do you know if this exists? If not, where could I put this as an extension suggestion for those out there who do extensions?
Yes, this can be done with the Firefox extension MinimizeToTray. Install this into your browser and you will be able to send Firefox down to the system tray to keep it from taking up task bar space. How can you bring it back up? Well you could use your mouse and click on the icon or you could use the keyboard combo Ctrl+Shift+M.
Have another feature request or suggestion you’d like to see built into Firefox by default or added by an extension? Let me know about it and I’ll feature it on Firefox Facts and maybe even find you a solution to your problem (if you have one).
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....