Tag Archives | java
Having problems with having to re-activate Java for a website you use a lot in Firefox? There is a really quick fix for this that some people may or may not have seen. With that said, I thought I might share it with you all real quick right here.
Want to disable Java applets in Firefox? There are a few reasons you might want to do this – from troubleshooting a problem to just disabling an annoying feature on a website. Here are the steps you need to take to turn off Java applets in Firefox.
After yesterday’s news about the fake Firefox update that is out there in the wild, I thought it might be a good time to go over how you can get your plugins updated. Thankfully, Mozilla has made this really simple with the Plugin Check part of their website.
A somewhat questionable Firefox addition, FireNes promises to deliver you more than 2,500 Nintendo games in your browser. After doing some research, it appears this addon is fetching games from another online Java powered NES emulator. Controls are limited to arrow keys, Enter, Ctrl, Z and X – but hey what do you expect?
They are just Nintendo games after all.
Enjoy it while it last, cause I am sure it may not last for long. Ohh and when Mario and the Mushroom Kingdom police come knocking at your door don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Of course it will take a while to train, as far as allowing the good Web sites you visit to run the code they need to run, but if you want to be extra safe I would recommend at least trying this option out.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Search Engine That Does NOT Track You Dec/11
- MEGA Dec/10
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....