By using smart keywords, you can search specific websites right from the Firefox location bar. Rather than going to that website, finding the search box and typing in your thing you want to search – you can type the keyword and your search quarry right in the location bar.
Tag Archives | keyword
Firefox makes for an awesome instant search tool for any web site out there that has a search box enabled on it. When you mix searching in the location bar with keywords for bookmarks, you will find yourself searching at least ten percent faster. Join me today, as I show you how you too can master keyword searching in Firefox.
Need a different way to filter the Web you use? If you want to block certain types of Web sites, this Firefox extension might be the way to go.
Personal content filter based on user-defined preferences such as keywords, filtering sensitivity settings and URL exceptions. Password protected (default password is “foxfilter”).
Yet another interesting way of filtering content for your Firefox browser. The one feature I really like is the blocking by keyword. That is really neat, and have not seen it in too many other downloads like this.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....