Worried about what’s going on with your kids while they’re around the computer? Can’t sleep at night worrying about what’s your husband doing on your PC at 2 in the morning? Keylogger can help.
Tag Archives | monitor
Are you a webmail addict?
Maybe you share a browser between family members, and you both use different webmail clients? No matter the reason you need to use it – one thing is for sure. This plugin is one of the best to make sure you stay up to date with your latest e-mails.
You can also use multiple accounts in a same host. The Web Mail Notifier currently supports:
- mail.google.com(Gmail & Google Apps)
- mail.yahoo.com (yahoo.com, ymail.com, rocketmail.com, yahoo.co.jp)
- mail.live.com(hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com)
- www.nate.com(nate.com, empas.com)
- and more!
You can pick up the Web Mail Notifier add-on on the Mozilla Add-ons web site. By far one of the best webmail tools for Firefox.
Always hate to see it, but you know it happens. The good sites always go down first. Sure, maybe they weren’t ready for all that traffic. They had so much to live for though! Need an extension to let you know when any web site is back up and running? If so, it might be time to call Mr Uptime (who is now ready to use finally with Firefox 3).
This is an extension I mentioned here before. It will keep trying to reach the web site in the background while you continue to surf to other sites. As soon as the web site in question is back, Mr Uptime will give you a tap on the shoulder to let you know. Here are a few more words on its features.
- Status change
Watch when the server status code changes from an error to OK (HTTP status code 200).
Set a keyword that the website should or should not contain to be considered ok.
- Time to watch
Set how long you want to keep checking a website. After this time it will be removed from the watch list even if it hasn’t become available.
Choose to open the website in a new tab or a new window when it becomes available. You can also optionally get an alert dialog box to notify you when a website is working again.
- Easy to use and discreet
The interface will not clutter your Firefox window. The toolbar is only shown when an error is encountered or when you choose to open it yourself. You will not get another toolbar taking up valuable space in Firefox.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Search Engine That Does NOT Track You Dec/11
- MEGA Dec/10
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....