Most of the time we browse from Web page to Web page without thinking about any organization to our madness. If you think of the Web as a book, and each Web site is a page in that book, then navigation makes a little more sense. The SurfBook Firefox extension gives your browser that ability.
Tag Archives | navigation
Want more control over your tabs? The Tab to Window Firefox extension will allow you to have a few more options when you have a tab open. You can move a tab to a new window or you can copy a tab to a new window. For those folks out there that like multiple windows and tabs open when they are browsing, this is for them.
You would not think that there might be a new way to navigate through a single Web page. You go up, you go down. That is pretty much it, right? Well, with the DragToScroll Firefox extension, you have one more way to manage your Web page navigation.
None of my Firefox extensions really have a “witty but overweening manner” except for one. Uppity helps folks out by making navigation of a Web site just a little easier. It allows you to navigate up one level (directory). It will remove an in-page anchor, the query string, the file, and the last directory in that order, whichever is first found.
Need a new way to navigate through a Web site? Maybe your mouse is broken and you don’t have another six laying around like I do. What would you say if I told you I had an extension that would allow you to navigate through the Web by numbers? No, this is no public access children’s program. This is a Firefox extension that can come in handy if you find yourself without a mouse.
Cloning might be a hot button topic in the world today, but as far as I know it is still safe to do within your browser. Have you ever wanted to duplicate one of your Firefox tabs? We all navigate through the Web in different ways, and the Duplicate Tab extension tosses one more into the mix. This extension allows you to clone a tab along with its history.
If your toolbars in Firefox are a little too busy, you might want to cut down on the clutter. One way of doing that would be to unify your back button and your forward button. If you find yourself going back and forth in a tab, then the Unified Back and Forward Button extension is for you.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....