Afraid somebody is peeking at your browsing habits behind you? Don’t have time to shut down Firefox the right way? The Panic Button extension for Firefox provides the quickest way to hide all the browser buttons in a stroke of the mouse.
Tag Archives | panic
What are you to do when your just about to be caught looking at something you shouldn’t while you are using Firefox at work? In need of a panic button? There’s no need at all, as long as you have the Simple Boss Key add-on for Firefox installed.
Once installed, all you have to do is quickly hit the F12 button to minimize the current browser window. One more useful tip to know if that is switches to focusing on the first tab, so even if something peeks at your operating system’s task bar – they won’t know what you were looking at before. So with that said, you should make sure tab number one is always looking at something work related, just in case.
A very neat and simple extension to make sure you don’t get in trouble for browsing where you shouldn’t at work – pick up the Simple Boss Key from the Firefox add-ons web site.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Eleventh hour Lodge Booking: Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of ...
- Neila: For signature we use Brandmymail ( http://www.bran...
- Bryan Price: If you run the Nightly Firefox version, this no lo...
- jminfun: Doesn't work for FF 16...
- Albert: Firefox 20.0: It does not say: Move or resize e...