Need a quick way to open up all the tabs you have open in Firefox? As you may have already noticed – Firefox 4 has a pretty nifty "Switch to Tab" function that allows you to switch to an open tab, rather than re-launching the same website twice. What if you could open up all the open tabs in the Awesome bar?
Tag Archives | percent
Now I could see why somebody should be excited about a leap of five or ten percent. I just don’t see why people find it necessary to mention every single time Firefox’s market share goes up or down a point. Found this little ‘bit of news via Download Squad.
While Firefox’s market share reached 15 percent in the US last month, eWeek is reporting that it’s hit 13.71 percent world wide. However, the browser’s spread has been hindered by recently publicized security flaws and lingering incompatibility issues, especially in the corporate sector.
This has been your non-news news post of the day.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- AutoProxy Dec/12
- Search Engine That Does NOT Track You Dec/11
- MEGA Dec/10
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....