Screen capture Web Page, selected region or whole browser window, edit screenshots and save the images to Local File or Google Drive. Edit screenshots in a very user-friendly interface with the different tools.
Tag Archives | png
Save an image of a web page (including Flash content) to a file. Web page screenshots may be captured interactively or from the command line. Options allow you to control the output format (PNG or JPEG), image file name, scaling, and much more.
Need an in-browser PDF reader? Sure you could go with Adobe Reader, but who wants that bloated mess? If you want something quick, built in and simple you need to go with the Nodobe add-on for Firefox.
At this time Nodobe support 38 different file format:
doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
png, jpg, gif, tif, bmp, ppm, xpm
odt, odf, ott, odg, odp, stw, sxw, std, sxd, sti, sxi, sxc
sda, sdd, sdw, vor
otg, stp, ods, pts
You can pick up the Nodobe Viewer on its official web site or the Firefox Add-ons web site. Free yourself from Adobe, and give it a shot today. Also if you know of anymore Adobe Reader alternatives, be sure to share!
Favicon Picker used to be one of my favorite add-ons for Firefox, mainly because I am a ‘bit of a control freak and I like to be able to customize every single little thing about my browsing experience. Yes, even down to the favicon image that is saved for my bookmarks.
For those of you unfamiliar with the extension, it adds an interface for replacing bookmark icons. Just right-click on any bookmark, select “Properties”, then “Browse”. (Folder icons aren’t supported yet).
Here are some of the other features of Favicon Picker 3:
- It works with popular image formats including jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico and animated gifs!
- Any image size can be used, as well as the standard 1kb 16×16 pixels
- You can grab images from a URL. Click “Browse” and paste in an address like http://www.cnn.com/favicon.ico or if a page has an image you like, right click on it and select “Copy image location”, and paste that in.
Get to customizing your own bookmark favicons with Favicon Picker 3 today!
Time to grab those open source grapefruits and squeeze them till we get all the goodness out. Been heading here and there finding the best Firefox news one guy could possibly link to. What you see is grade A quality stuff.
No fillers and none of that nasty Microsoft extras.
- 24 hours of Mozilla – All Mozilla All the Time!
- Firefox 3′s New Download Manager
- Is Firefox a Public Asset?
- More Digg Extensions Than You Could Ever Use!
- Mozilla Labs reveals animated PNG editor for Firefox
Bonus! Help promote Firefox Facts with these cool animated headlines:
Have a link to share? Stop keeping it to yourself, drop in a comment with your thoughts or send it my way via that old thing called e-mail.