Want to save an article or tutorial you find on a website for later? With Save as PDF you can save any webpage as a .pdf file to browse later. This add-on lets you easily save web pages to pdf. It places a button on your toolbar — just click it to save the current page as a pdf. It uses Pdfcrowd html to pdf online service.
Tag Archives | read later
I have mentioned Read it Later before. It is a great add-on for anybody that does a lot of browsing but has little time to read everything they want to. I use the service to save various articles or topics I would like to write about on my various blogs but that is only one out of a million ways you can use this great service and Firefox extension.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....