Having a hard time seeing what is on the screen? Best Reader Lite is not only the effective instrument to read quickly Internet sites, and as well as a nice simulator to develop speed reading abilities.
Tag Archives | review
Want to copy text without the formatting? Try out Copy Plain Text 2 for Firefox. This makes copying text and saving it elsewhere really easy. It is a perfect tool for anybody writing a paper, doing research on a topic or many other things.
Want to save an article or tutorial you find on a website for later? With Save as PDF you can save any webpage as a .pdf file to browse later. This add-on lets you easily save web pages to pdf. It places a button on your toolbar — just click it to save the current page as a pdf. It uses Pdfcrowd html to pdf online service.
With EPUBReader you can read ePub files just in Firefox. No additional software needed!
The extension for Firefox, Copy Urls Expert, provides options to ‘Copy Urls of All Opened Tabs in Current Window’, ‘Copy Urls of Tabs in All Windows’, ‘Copy Urls of All Links in Selected Text’ and ‘Copy Urls of All Images in Selection’. Allows to open multiple tabs.
DblClicker is a very light extension designed to help browsing experience by enabling double-click action to open links in new tab. This is an add-on for Firefox that is designed to save you time. We all hate to have to right-click to open a link in a new tab. This add-on eliminates that step.
What is Ubuntu-it Menu? It is a quick navigation menu through all the resources of the Italian community of the Linux distribution Ubuntu (www.ubuntu-it.org). Allow also a quick navigation through some resources of other Ubuntu communities including the international one.
The extension for Firefox, Go Parent Folder, adds a “Go Parent Folder” menu to context menu in The Library list view and Search result in Bookmarks Sidebar. This can be very helpful if you have to dive through several folders to find the bookmark you need and then need a quick way back.
LightShot is an easy and convenient screenshot tool. Allows you to make screenshots of any selected area (video and flash too), edit and upload it to server. You just hit Lightshot icon on the toolbar or status bar, then select area you want to make a screenshot from and click ‘”Save” or “Upload to server”. In case of uploading you instantly get link to a screenshot you’ve just uploaded.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....