Send news articles, blogs posts and other web content to read them anytime, everywhere on Kindle devices or reading apps. I don’t yet have a Kindle – but I do like the Kindle app on my phone and iPad. So if I can export the content I want to read to those devices, that would be great.
Tag Archives | save pages
Evernote Clearly makes blog posts, articles and webpages clean and easy to read. Save them to Evernote to read anywhere. With one click, Clearly makes blog posts and articles clean and easy to read. Clearly eliminates all distractions from your online reading experience, and even allows you to browse multi-page articles in one, seamless view.
QuickMark provides a lightning-fast way for creating bookmarks and keeping them organized. Create and place them in a folder in one mouse sweep or use the shortcuts so your hands won’t need to leave the keyboard. This comes in handy if you need a quick and easy way to bookmark a webpage you are looking at.
I have mentioned Read it Later before. It is a great add-on for anybody that does a lot of browsing but has little time to read everything they want to. I use the service to save various articles or topics I would like to write about on my various blogs but that is only one out of a million ways you can use this great service and Firefox extension.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Search Engine That Does NOT Track You Dec/11
- MEGA Dec/10
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....