LightShot is an easy and convenient screenshot tool. Allows you to make screenshots of any selected area (video and flash too), edit and upload it to server. You just hit Lightshot icon on the toolbar or status bar, then select area you want to make a screenshot from and click ‘”Save” or “Upload to server”. In case of uploading you instantly get link to a screenshot you’ve just uploaded.
Tag Archives | screenshot
The Firefox extension Abduction makes it easy to do webpage screenshots. This extension for Firefox has the potential to be a website designer’s best friend. Being able to do quick and easy screenshots can make any type of website design work easier. You could cut minutes out of building that online portfolio or whatever other projects you might have.
Imgur Uploader allows you to easily upload images that you stumble across on the web to Imgur, via a simple right click menu. It also allows you to share them out to your favorite social media sites instantly, and upload screenshots of webpages.
A number of places are showing off some new design concepts for the Firefox 4 browser. Now we have seen pitched some awesome Firefox 3.7 designs in the past, but it makes me wonder if the design phase for that is over, or if they are going to skip it to go directly to Firefox 4.
Not sure if I am digging the big orange button, but one would think it could be skinned over with a custom theme. Are you excited about this new application button?
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Search Engine That Does NOT Track You Dec/11
- MEGA Dec/10
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....