After seeing friend after friend never changing the homepage in their browser, I felt like this obvious tip was worth pointing out. You can easily change the page that pops up when Firefox loads. This is called your homepage. Here is a quick and easy way you can setup your homepage (in 3 simple steps!).
Tag Archives | setup
Keeping everything synced up is rather easy these days, thanks to great new features like the sync option built into Firefox 4. However, even after it has been set up – how do you get the most out of it? You could sync your desktop browser settings, bookmarks and passwords up with your cell phone. Let me show you how to securely access your Firefox history, bookmarks, tabs and passwords on the go.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- AutoProxy Dec/12
- Search Engine That Does NOT Track You Dec/11
- MEGA Dec/10
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....