Need to take a break? The Take A Break add-on for Firefox will help remind you when it is time to take a break when you are browsing around the Web. For people like me that work from home – this is a handy little tool to have to remind me when I need to get up and stretch my legs.
Tag Archives | timer
Is it time yet?
Come on, is it time yet?
If you find yourself asking this question time and time again, it might be about time you picked up the Simpler Timer add-on for Firefox. This clock and timer, once installed, lives inside your status bar (or toolbar) for easy access.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Tab History Menu May/20
- Rapportive May/17
- YSlow May/15
- Self-Destructing Cookies May/14
- RequestPolicy May/10
- Eleventh hour Lodge Booking: Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of ...
- Neila: For signature we use Brandmymail ( http://www.bran...
- Bryan Price: If you run the Nightly Firefox version, this no lo...
- jminfun: Doesn't work for FF 16...
- Albert: Firefox 20.0: It does not say: Move or resize e...