Want to hide the pesky toolbars in Firefox? The add-on, Toolbar Autohide, enables automatic hiding of toolbars (tabs, navigation, bookmarks and add-on bar) via context menu options. When hiding, toolbars will appear when the mouse is at the top of the window or when activated by keyboard (e.g. Ctrl-l, Ctrl-k, F10).
Tag Archives | toolbar autohide
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Search Engine That Does NOT Track You Dec/11
- MEGA Dec/10
- QuickJava Dec/09
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....